Thursday, April 30, 2015

Review: EVIAN NATURAL MINERAL WATER!


So, hi how are you? This is gonna be the first post on this blog, I have blogs before but maybe later I’ll put it up so you can check my other writings about other things. I’ll use bahasa and English at the same time, hope you don’t find it annoying! :p
Anyways, my first post here is about the facial spray. Yup, cuaca Jakarta yang super panas dan polusi bikin wajah gue jadi kering, kusam dan ditambah lagi jerawat yang terus tumbuh. Gue memang lagi melakukan perawatan wajah untuk menghilangkan jerawat, so needs some extra cares for this face right?! Dan ketika weekend kemarin gue mampir ke Watsons yang ada di Kemvill – biasa produk ini itu diskon lah, jadilah gue melihat produk ini.. EVIAN NATURAL MINERAL WATER. Emang diskon ga seberapa only from 80.000 jadi 70.000 tapi yah lumayan teteup untuk ukuran 50ml sih. I’ve never tried about something like this before and at first I sprayed it on my face…. WHOA! So refreshing on my face, the cooling sensation and calming it down after being undersun and I also know and tried this before and after make up and it gives really nice finish like not too dewy and not too matte, I just love how it works on my face and you can spray it muter searah jarum jam. Gue belum bisa upload photo compare karena wajah lagi break out as I have told you above.

So ini gue upload bentukannya EVIAN facial spray.


EVIAN NATURAL MINERAL WATER







Packagingnya untuk yang 50ml lucuuuu kecil mungin pas banget kalau dibawa kemana-mana dan muat di pouch. Next kalau ini udah habis which is I believe it will takes time gue mau coba yang Avene and compare. hehe. Sekiaaaan. thank you for reading! :)